Lymphocytes is 0.99
Recently my wife gone through CBC and TSH test. In CBC all results are OK except Lymphocytes which is 0.99 and ref interval showing 1.00-3.00 TSH result is 4.421 and ref. interval is 0.550 - 4.780 Please advice if something we need to care about. I have attached report for your reference. She is not pregnant have 2 years old baby. Recently she was feeling fever and body pain. Doctor prescribed medicine and suggested to get these tested done. Now she do not have fever or pain.

hello almost all test reports are normal follow same lifestyle pattern goodluck bye
Hi, this is normal report... Donot look at lymphocyte , these all are for doctor.. complete the course of prescription.. she will get well soon...