Cbc report
MY CBC REPORT SHOWS THE PCV VALUE AS 35,NEUTROPHIL COUNT AS 74,TC is 9000,LYMPHOSITES AS 21. Can some help me understand this reading. Also,my PCV count shows low..

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Your complete blood count needs to mention hemoglobin percentage which you have not mentioned. PCV stands for packed cell volume which is mostly made of red blood cells. You have also not mentioned the red cell count. Neutrophils can be upto 75, so they are normal and also lymphocytes are normal. If you have low pcv with low Hb, then its called anemia. You need to have foods rich in protein and iron and a lot of greens and fruits. Consult your physician for further help. Best regards. Dr.anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

Hi Pcv value low means it indiacates anaemia, but you have not mentioned haemoglobin value. Other values are in normal range. If haemoglobin is low with pcv means anaemia(your blood level is low)