Lymph node pain&swelling.
From over a month i have te tenderness and minor swelling behind left ear..i dont have any other symptoms,Fit and fine..i took medication from an ent expert who advised me antibiotics "skipmox" which didn't help me the he asked me to do ct scan and in that report it came 'inflammation'.Then i went to another ENT specialist who also prescribed me antibiotics cetil cv 500 and gel to apply and he also said it could be due to dandruff,he advised me a shampoo also but now still i have no relief..today i did cbc test which came back normal.now doctor what should i do??

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to get an FNAC of theswelling.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

behind the ear are usually the lymph nodes which gets tender on repeated pressure ,so avoid pressing and seeing it , in case if it enlarges than go for FNAC other wise let it go by itself
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Seems to be acute post aural lymphadenitis. Usually antibiotics are the mainstay of treatment. You also need to use anti dandruff shampoos. Pain will reduce first and swelling will resolve slowly. Wait for at least a month before going for fine needle aspiration cytology.