Lymp nodes in many places
Hi, I have lymp nodes in many places in body I.e. thigh area Lbow and back of the location . Please help me to suggest and it is almost since 2008 to till now...

Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homoeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Begin with homoeopathic medicine Phytolacca decandra 30. 4 pills - 3 times daily - 15 days. Take medicine as advised. Chew pills.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... How do you know it's lymphnodes...clinical examination is necessary for diagnosis... I am suspecting lipoma..I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination they will help you further...For lipoma Treatment generally isn't necessary, but if the lipoma bothers you, is painful or is growing, you may want to have it removed.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Amravati

Hi, I think there is some confusion. Had you confirmed it with any doctor? Cause it might be lipomas. The best solution to confirm it is to go for FNAC TEST from near by pathologist. This will suggest what next. Thanks
Go for Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology
Dr. Satish M. Gajera
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Surat
First of all diagnose y it is enlarged? Consult m.d. physician or homoeopathic physician.