Lymh node swelling neck
I can feel a swelling of the lymph node on the left side of my neck. It has swollen yet can be moved and feels soft. What should I do?

Hello there....., Lymph nodes can also swell following an injury, such as a cut or bite, near the gland or when a tumor or infection occurs in the mouth, head, or neck..... Swollen glands are usually caused by a relatively minor viral or bacterial infection, These infections usually clear up on their own, and the swollen glands will soon go down. drink plenty of fluids, rest and relieve the symptoms ....