Lutealphasedefect
My luteal phase length is 10...how to increase its length naturally. .I mean by taking any fruits and vegetables or any herbs

Hi...., Hyperprolactinemia and hypothyroidism cause luteal phase deficiency (LPD) through hypothalamic-pituitary dysfunction.... In women without hyperprolactinemia and hypothyroidism, vaginal progesterone is advocated to supplement endogenous progesterone production. The vaginal suppository or gel is preferred over both the oral and intramuscular forms because of superior endometrial progesterone concentrations....Consult Gynecologist for further advice...