LUMPS ON NECK SINCE JAN16

My wife is having 3 lumps on her neck(left) and since January ,earlier these lumps were light and now they have grown to a remarkable size and pain is there in the lump when touched or if the neck is strongly turned towards left side. I have visited the ENT specialist who asked for FNSC test in January 2016 but because of the myth of 'piercing with needle encourages cancer' my wife did not go for test. Now I am planning to go for FNSC test. I would like to know whether these lumps are curable and the cause of these lumps. And whether the hospitalisation is good or day care process is sufficient for the treatment.

Doctor Answers (2) on LUMPS ON NECK SINCE JAN16

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
First I would suggest a Ultrasonographic study of neck followed by Ultrasonography guided Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology(FNAC) which will give a more accurate picture to your pathologist.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal Delhi | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
An FNAC should reveal the problem and will guide the treatment.