Lumps in neck,armpit
Hi, I have developed lumps in side of my neck and armpits and very painful.I had get Bllod test,ESR,chest Xray,ultra scan done. can you pleae tell whats causing the lumps. I have cough,fever and chills a night and have lost weight also

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Attach all the reports to get a proper advice.

Hello There. i can understand your concern, those lumps which you are talking about could be lymph nodes which could have reacted to certain infection or something. kindly share the reports . get a absolute eosinophil count done and consult a general surgeon regarding this. you might need a FNAC(fine needle aspiration cytology) also to confirm the diagnosis. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Naresh Kumar Monigari
Consultant Physician 2 yrs exp Karimnagar
Hello, kindly upload all the reports. Lump s are swollen lymph nodes that happen during infection. Kindly upload all the reports so that I can help you better..