Lumps in cheeks
I noticed lumps on inside of my cheeks 2 mnths back. These are located near second last molars. I don't feel pain on dis area. Don't hv any problem while eating or drinking. But these lumps bother me so much. My tongue automatically goes there. Left side lump is small in size as compared to that on right side. Is this normal to hv these lumps?? N how can I get rid of them??

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

I need to examine you physically to do so. Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself.
Dr. Kaushal M Shah
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

It is difficult to opine from your description. It doesn't fit in any of routine ailments. Please consult an ENT surgeon personally for diagnosis.