Boils inside cheek
I have boil inside cheek, I accidently bit my cheek , I have B12 deficiency, today I observed other cheek also having boil. I have very less pain. Kindly suggest me what I have to do, is it a serious disease??, I have to consult dentist or ENT. Thanks in advance

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can use a cream by name oraways buccal paste over the affected area. Even if you swallow it wont be a problem. Its meant for oral use itself. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  If it still persists, then consult a ENT SPECIALIST in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.