Boils inside cheek
I have boil inside cheek, I accidently bit my cheek , I have B12 deficiency, today I observed other cheek also having boil. I have very less pain. Kindly suggest me what I have to do, is it a serious disease??, I have to consult dentist or ENT. Thanks in advance
399 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can use a cream by name oraways buccal paste over the affected area. Even if you swallow it wont be a problem. Its meant for oral use itself. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  If it still persists, then consult a ENT SPECIALIST in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.