Lumps due to medicine
Hi, I took injection 3 weeks before. But now 3 days onwards iam having lumps on that area with more pain. I applied thrombofore, still pain not yet reduced, getting worse only. Please give me suggestions. Thank you

Share the pictures of Affected area.
consult me online for further treatment on practo plateform for your problem for complete cure.

+152
Chat with a doctor
Consult for this
As sson as possible local doctor to inspect the area. I think there is nothing to worry and little warm application is suffice for tge case but it needs immediate examination. for any medical help u can contact me.
◆ Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. ◆ Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. ◆ Join My Whatsapp Group "Dr.Neogy's Clinic" for Medical Information,advice,Treatment information etc by using this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/4cc6gqbon5u35zeowizqfi
hello , if you have taken it on buttucks then you must visit doctor nearby it might be abcess & it get worse if untreated.
consult directly online
Contact a local doctor because u need physical examination,  it may be an abscess and needs to be treated well
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform