Lump on upper right hip.

There is a lump on my upper right hip.It is very painful.I didn't notice when pain is coming.What might be the problem? Is there any treatment for that?
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. But you also need to understand that you have given a very limited history about your problem for us to comment on it. and also that your case needs a full physical examination. By Upper thigh do you mean the groin area? See common swellings in that area could be a enlarged lymph node or a lipoma or anything like that. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation and management of your case. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?