Lump on upper right hip.
There is a lump on my upper right hip.It is very painful.I didn't notice when pain is coming.What might be the problem? Is there any treatment for that?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. But you also need to understand that you have given a very limited history about your problem for us to comment on it. and also that your case needs a full physical examination. By Upper thigh do you mean the groin area? See common swellings in that area could be a enlarged lymph node or a lipoma or anything like that. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation and management of your case. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.