Lump on skin pubic area

I have a small lump on skin near pubic area since lat 9 months. not sure what exactly it is. Need some help regarding this.
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Since it's from nine months and not increasing, it may be a cyst or a Lipoma. However, I hope u realise it's not possible to diagnose this without seeing and without examining it. Please see a dermatologist/ dermatosurgeon in your city and then he could probably help you with the diagnosis and if it needs to be removed. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?