Lump on back it's painful
Hi all my self facing this problem from 2months having a lump on backbone with lil swell I was using anti boutiques its size and pain is reduced again when I stop the very second day it's starting swell please suggest a solution for this and provide me right way to cure this

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings - is this a cyst or a furuncle??? If it's infected a course of anti biotics is indeed necessary . if a cyst it will indeed need removal by small surgical excision. You'll need to see a dermatologist near you to guide you about the same or send pics on follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.