Lump inside mouth
Hi , from 3-4 weeks I am facing a lump inside my mouth, its not paining. But it's not going to leave. I am not feeling easy , it touches my tongue . it's size increases in day and reduces in night. Please tell me any medicine or lotion . please guide me

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

It is a mucosal cyst. It needs to be excised. Consult an ENT Surgeon near you using this app to select a good doctor using positive patient feedback to guide you.
Dr. Mukesh More
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 13 yrs exp Nashik

It'ss mucus cyst due to lip bi+ting 1 Quit that habbit. take it out with Small surgery to be done by -ENT doctor nearby you