Lump in webbing between thumb and finger
I have lump between my thumb and index finger due to injury. While playing cricket, a ball stuck my thumb (ball directly hit my standing thumb straight) injuring it badly. My hand was swollen for more than a week. After few days swelling was gone but there appeared a hard lump in the webbing. It has been more than a year now but it still hurt a lot even if there small touch on that lump. I have been applying ice on it for quite some time but still there has been no improvement. Kindly advice.

I don't understand one thing why are not you showing to any orthopaedics. You should better visit any orthopaedics for it. He will be the best person to guide you and treat you. Dont delay.

Lump on finger knuckle Numbness in thumb and index finger What is trigger thumb