Lump in underarms
There's a small lump in my left side underarm. Usually it's not paining, but it pains when I touch it. Please suggest the solution for it.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need more details of the lump. How big is it? Is it hard to touch or is it compressible? Without details and clinical examination we csnnot say much about it. Kindly get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from inflammation of axillary lymph nodes or lipoma or neuro fibromas. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a general surgeon or dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.