Lump in right testicle
There's a small pea size shaped lump/ball in my right testicle. It hurts only when I press it, otherwise, I don't feel a thing even if I feel it with my hand. So I never bother touching it at all. I noticed it has been there for years now. I feel there is a connection tail towards the head of the lump/ball, like it's part of my testicle or something. However, I cannot feel the lump/ball once my testicles are dry and not moist, and it looks fine. I do not experience any pain at all. Is this lump/ball felt in my right testicle normal?
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 33 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

It's normal. Nothing to worry.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Lump on testicle that hurts
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.