Lump in lower leg
I have a lump in my lower leg a month ago, it appears only when I stretch the muscle so its deep not under the skin, its not painful ,and there is no changes on my skin not really big nearly 2cm.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, The lump needs to be examined, as there are many causes for lumps, like cyst (fluid filled sac), if infected becomes painful, lipoma (benign growth of fatty tissue), neurofibroma (growth of supporting cells of nerves), management varies. Good surgeon can differentiate them by clinical examination. Please consult a general surgeon.

Painful lumps in lower legs