Lump in chest
My mother complained today that she can feel a lump in chest. Which specialist should I consult for diagnosis and treatment
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gurgaon

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

You should consult a surgeon immediately. The lump in the breast is usually taken as cancerous and has to be overruled by proper medical exam and certain tests before a conclusive diagnosis can be made.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?