Lump in breast
I am an 18 year old and before a month i found a small lump in my right breast which is movable and hard and is not at all painful.. I have found on internet that not every lump is cancer especially in my age so i am not so worried.. Should i consult a doctor or wait for some time if it goes away? Plz suggest.

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good evening . at your age this kind of lump not a cancerous.  i think its fibroadenoma. its collection of fat in breast. and its slip if u try to palpete it .if it give u pain or big in size than u should consult gynecologist or surgeon . that will be remove by small incision.