Lump in breast
I am an 18 year old and before a month i found a small lump in my right breast which is movable and hard and is not at all painful.. I have found on internet that not every lump is cancer especially in my age so i am not so worried.. Should i consult a doctor or wait for some time if it goes away? Plz suggest.
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

good evening . at your age this kind of lump not a cancerous.  i think its fibroadenoma. its collection of fat in breast. and its slip if u try to palpete it .if it give u pain or big in size than u should consult gynecologist or surgeon . that will be remove by small incision.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.