Lump in breast - ghathan

She has ghathan - lump in her breast, it has been since a year. How series is it ? Necessary test before hand before i go to doctor ?
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lump in breast - ghathan

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. is there any pain in the swelling? have you noticed any change in the site or size of the swelling? if there any relation between the menstrual cycle and the swelling? it could just be a fibroadenoma. kindly get it checked out by a general surgeon. a test called mammography would be necessary for this condition which will be prescribed by the surgeon itself. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?