Lump behind the ear
There is lump behind the right ear and it pains a lot.. He can't chew properly as it pains.. He get head ache smtyms Coz of Dat pain.. Does it spread to left ear.. Is it a curable?? .. Do we need to consult a doctor..can u pls suggest on the same..is any medications required??
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Kindly consult an ENT SURGEON
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.