Lumber spondylolysis L5s1
Respected sir/madam, could u plz let me knw what comes in panchakarma, n how panchkarma vil help for spondylolysis permanently n how much it costs to cure by ayurveda and please also suggest me weather spondolusis can b cured permanently without surgery plz help me..

Dr. Amit Verma
Ayurveda 2 yrs exp Delhi

Lumbar spondylosis can be cure easily and completely with panchkarma... Panchkarma ayurvedic therapeutic procedures out of that for u kati basti and basti which is of two types which will be definitely help u that is niruha and anuvasana basti... Selection of drugs and oil depends on doctor who is doing these procedures according to ur condition.. with 2 or 3 sittings it will be cured completely along with medication. About the charges it depend on doctor to doctor and medicine uswd for the procedures. Still without any issue a estimate of 15000 to 25000 rs per course of treatment will be mostly. But it can be sure curable without any worries
Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

There are ayurveda medicines and Panchakarma treatments to manage Lumbar spondylosis.Therapies like Dhanyamladhara, Abhyanga swedam, Elakizhi, Sarvangadhara, Vasti, kati vasti, Navarakizhi are commonly done according to the severity of Pain,results can be expected in period of 15 days to 3 months.
Dr. Gaurav G Shanbhogue
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi...Panchakarma is a ayurveda treatment procedure, it includes vamana, virechana, basti, nasya and rakthamokshana. Based on your xray findings, you might require basti procedure. Consult nearby ayurvedic physician to know more about basti.
Dr. Sharwary H.R.
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Udupi
Hello, Panchakarma contains of 5 different treatments used in different conditions. Along with panchakarma there are many other therapies too which can be useful in your condition. Cost differs from hospital to hospital n from treatment to treatment. Complete treatment can be planned only after consultation. So consult a nearby Ayurvedic consultant for further & complete information.