Lumbar disc herniation
Slipped disc issue. Increased  From last 2 years. Radiating pain if I drive car on the left leg n foot. Have undergone chiropractic sessions and this helped me a lot. I need permanent cure of the issue.

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.