Lumb on Testicle :(

There is a small lump on left testicle (not on the skin, it's inside. I can touch n feel it). No pain till date.. It's been there for years. I thought it's normal. But now I read somewhere it like cancer. N I'm worried. Rarely I get wet under testicles(don't know how, may be swelling? ) . Any speciality doctor is there or general doctor enough to examine ?

Doctor Answers (3) on Lumb on Testicle :(

Dr. Vivek Pahwa Delhi | Homeopath
Sir you need to consult a homoeopath for the problem.the medicines will remove your lump in the left testicle and you can call me up and the medicine can be sent through courier also.you can mail or what's aap the pic of your lump to me and I will talk to u ..take care
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, sir don't worry most common small lumps above testes are usually epidydimal cysts they are benign condition not cancerous. They stay same size for longer duration, for years together. And proper surgical remove cures them,, and surgery is simple procedure. Please consult general surgeon for this.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..., Scrotal masses might be an accumulation of fluids, the growth of abnormal tissue, or normal contents of the scrotum that have become swollen, inflamed or hardened. Scrotal masses need to be examined by a doctor, even if you're not in pain or having other symptoms. Scrotal masses could be cancerous or caused by another condition that affects testicular function and health. Self-examination and regular doctor exams of the scrotum are important for prompt recognition, diagnosis and treatment of scrotal masses...Consult Urologist....