Luekoria problem

Uterus operation successfully done already atill getting luekoria problem, not be able to have any hot dish or drinks like potato, spanich etc. Weakness in legs
Problem since last 5 years still not getting a stasfying and successful  treatment

No medicine able to get a relief and
Provide me with an adequate solutin

Doctor Answers (1) on Luekoria problem

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry you are suffering so much.
You may wish to talk to your doctor about your symptoms and request some tests to assess the level of estrogen in your blood. Since you are under 50 yes old, you will need estrogen therapy if those levels are low which I suspect they are.
You may also benefit from dietary supplementation with multivitamins, calcium and vitamin D as well as Omega 3 fatty acids and coenzyme q10. You may consult a nutritionist or dietician for advice.  You might need to see several gynaecologists before you find one prepared to listen to you and do a menopause rating score or quality of life evaluation before offering treatment. Please keep a symptom diary including your bowel and bladder function, vaginal dryness and sexual function. These are all important when assessing the need for hormone therapy.
hope this helps.
you can find more information on WWW.rcog.org patient leaflets for menopause, Indian menopause society website and British menopause society website. you may be able to identify with the presentation they mention there.