Lubricant during intercourse
Dear experts, In case a couple planning for a family. Lubricant like coconut oil or other during the intercourse affect the pregnancy chance? Does oil or other lubricant affect sperm movement to overy. Pls advise. We're planning for family since last 2 years. Unfortunately no success. While trying intercourse my wife doesn't lubricate much during the intercourse so we use coconut oil. Regards, DK

Better to consult a gynaecologist for best advice
Dear DK, It’s not ideally lubrication which is a necessity requirement for conceiving a child. However if you planning to use a lubricant you can go ahead with Ky gel or Lubic Gel. It is a water soluble lubricant for your partner. If there is difficulty and issues for you both in conceiving I would advice you’ll to get yourself evaluated. You can reach out to me for guidance and assistance.
Can be helped out by a Gynaecologist. No need to worry.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
To over come this issue consut Sexperts don't shy these kind of problems can't be resolved through messages details discussion required Need evaluation
There are few better option safe option available chat online for guidance evaluation and treatment
Kindly consult with sexologist regarding your issue.