Lowsexualdrive thin semen
Sir my sexual energy is very low.i have started masturbating from age 16yrs.due to excess masturbation I have lost my energy and that has affected my studies and my personality.i get tired from little work.i took medicines from sanyasi Ayurveda for 4 months to cure my illness.it has cured my nightfall but my semen is watery...I want my semen to be thick with easy medication.

Consult Ayurvedic physician Near by. Have faith in Ayurveda. Your need to take medecine till 1-2 yrs .

+137
Chat with a doctor
Hello don't be stressed out first do some regular exercises eat healthy food avoid junk food don't eat at late night don't masturbate for some days Eat Fresh Food and if it does not solve you can consult me privately on Practo direct
start a regular morning walk urgently