Lowerback pain

I had a fall and was traveling when I first experienced the lower back pain around 2 months ago and then I consulted a physician he gave me lobak 1-0-1 and took them for around 2 weeks but the pain didn't subside after which I visited a orthopedic who suggested to take zacky Mr Joe care and macplanta along with physiotherapy which also didn't work out Im on a bed rest since 45 days after I completed the course I visited another orthopedic who gave me hifenac, toflex 150mg tofl 50mg after which also I had some pain so I joined yoga therapy where I couldn't perform much because of the pain so I got my MRI done so I request you to kindly interpret the reports attached!! And suggest me the cure or treatment which should be done?!

Doctor Answers (1) on Lowerback pain

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello ......according to report you have intervertibral disc bulge at L2 L3 level... If the prolapse is mild doctor will advice you physiotherapy, if it doesn't work and pain in severe surgery is the final option... Consult neurosurgeon will MRI scan... Doctor will do needful....