Lower right pelvic pain

I had slight lower right pelvic pain and now it's turned into kinda spasm or cramps dono. Can u suggest any medications or do I need doc consultation
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower right pelvic pain

doctor profile image
Is it first time that  you are getting pain on that side? When was your menses ?
If  the pain is spasmodic associated with vomiting most common cause on that side is acute appendicitis. There are other reasons like torsion of ovarian  cyst , stone in right ureter and infections on fallopian tube etc.
There can be a mild pain even during ovulation .
So if no relief it is better to consult a gynaecologist.
All the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?