Lower left rib cage pain
I have lower left rib cage pain (front side) since two months and slightly my left rib cage is upper than right . and i am positive with hepatitis B and treatment is going. Will u please suggest me to what specialist i have consult.
12578 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need to examine you and run some tests to know what exactly is wrong with you. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  A detailed clinical examination will also be required. The history you have given is just not enough to say anything to be honest. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Pain when i touch my ribs Upper rib out of place Cervical rib problems
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.