Lower Belly fat
Hi. I have belly fat near in lower abdomen portion.. i am highly active person. Do gym also checked my food and serving size. But it's still impossible to remove that fat. What should i do..

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

What is the amount of Carbohydrates Fat Proteins You are taking everyday ? Can you maintain a diet diary and let us know this
Dr. Phanindra V V

Hi.... What you have to aim is to to keep the lower abdomen fit. You can visit any Ayurveda centre for udvartanam of that part. You can also use kolakulatthadi churna, mix with hot water and apply as paste for 40 mins to that area for 4 to 6 weeks to see improvements.