Lower back pain with painful ejaculation
I feel mild to moderate pain, sometimes stiffness in right side lower between back and abdomen . I also feel much pain during ejaculation. What is my problem and its problem?

Take homeopathic medicine. Nux vom.200. Daily night before sleep for 15 days
You will have to be investigated and treated with medicines. Consult online.
Hi don't worry your problem Can be resolved need few more detail history Ther
Few tests would be required for exact diagnosis and treatment accordingly. Possibly it might be disc prolapse??