Lower back Ache

Have occassional pain in lower back. Two bulgy spot when pain is at peak. I think its mostly Back mice. Can you suggest ayurvedic treatments please?
views-icons 51 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Get xray done of your spine & visit Ayurveda physician, definitely their is better management after proper diagnosis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?