Lower back ache and cramp
I have had last period on 6th jan 17 and had an intercourse on 13th .on 18th I had cramps with yellow discharge and bleeding followed by uneasiness for 2-3 days.now before 5 days of my due date I am again having cramps and lower back ache with very little yellow discharge.Is it a sign of pregnancy.can i take pregnancy test at home now?

hello, wait for your periods to come. If they do not come then do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If the result is positive, you are pregnant and then visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and she will prescribe you medicines to induce your periods.
If you have missed your period you can take it...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.
Hello. Take a pregnancy test after your due date if periods are delayed. Mid cycle spotting and pain is due to ovulation and is normal. Pre menstrual cramps are also common. However, yellow discharge needs to be addressed. You may be having a pelvic infection. See a gynaecologist and have yourself examined so that treatment can be given