Lower abdomen pain

My fiancee is suffering from pain in lower abdomen towards right side which goes towards right side of his thighs and also in her back.This has happened 3rd time in 3 months and it happens more often when she uses common toilet.What it could be?we shud go to urologist or gynae?or it could be gastro problem? Please repl
views-icons 10 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower abdomen pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Swati Gupta
5 yrs. of exp | Kanpur | Gynecologist
Hi.. Pain in right side of lower abdomen could be due to appendicitis, ovarian pathology, or may be because of some muscular or back problem. Go to gynaec or general surgeon. He/ she will examine u and may get a usg done to get further details. Best wishes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?