Lower abdomen pain

I normaly delivered a baby girl 7 months back. After that lot of problems occured. I had tail bone frature which was diagnosed in a CT scan after 2 months of my delivery, had piles also. Now also its there but no problem due to that. Backbone ache, muscle pain, and pelvic ache, stretching also occurs. I feel strange pain in pelvic area. I feel something is stretching inside. I am not able to sleep properly. Cant even take the turn while sleeping. Some abnormality is there. This all happens after my delivery only.

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Delhi

tail bone fracture sometimes happen but generally heals on its own. you need to continue taking calcium and vitamin d supplements so that there is no calcium deficiency as pain increases at that time. do light exercise and stretching exercise.take vitb12 and carnitine tab or coconut water daily