Lower abdomen pain

I am having pain in my lower abdomen the left side since last 2 days. The pain in faint during the day and increases by evening. Its something coupled with cramp like pain in the lower back. Wht should i do.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower abdomen pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
There are many causes for lower abdominal pain...most common causes being from kidney, urater,urinary bladder,uterus,fallopian tube and ovaries...Urine infections are common and present symptoms, such as burning when you pass urine and going to the toilet more often...The pain described as 'colicky.' This means that it comes and goes in waves can be due to constipation or diaorrhea...Pain can originate from your uterus , Fallopian tubes or ovaries. It's usually felt in the middle of the lower abdomen...Pain that is felt more to the side can be more typical of a pain coming from the ovary...Consult nearest gynecologists or surgeon they will guide you further.