Lower abdomen and spinal cord pain
Hi Doc, My wife is experiencing lower abdomen and spinal from over a month now we got scan & culture done twice not sure it's UTI or somethin to do with kidney or slip disc issue. UTI she got repeatedly twice and just kow we completed antibiotic course of Faropenem (10days) My ask is is this only UTI which will get cured gradually? Or something to do with kidney disease? Or slip disc as pain is in spinal cord! Whom do I consult? Which other test to be done? Please advise I don't want things to get serious later on

Require further evaluation CBC RFT To look for cause for calcinosis