Lower abdomen & abb left
Hi Since few days am having a sudden pain in lower abdomen , below belly button. When I fold my legs and keep pressure it comes down and keep a warm bag so that I get relief. same time I feel pain at my Lower back as well & left side of my abbs . My urination is good but if I stop for more time I feel discomfort I I consulted the urinologist he said my penis skin is tight and my body is dehydrated and got treated with hameroids with good doctor earlier. I seen many articles in websites pertaining with my issues which actually scare me a lot . I don't know what need to be done. I feel stressed due to this I quit gym even am afraid of involving myself in sex with my partner as well which actually affecting my relation. So I request any of the Doctor to suggest me the exact solution to my issue so that I can stop being scared in involving myself on other activities. Forgot to mention am a software guy works in night shifts. Please suggest. Thanks & Regards

Dr. Digant Shikotara
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 14 yrs exp Jamnagar

Your pain may be muscular or having prostatitis. Get done good ultrasound abdomen with full bladder with pvru. Consult good urosurgeon. Don't worry with net literature.