diabetes-icon
Low T level in 20y.o male
Hello doctor, I'm 20 years old male. I'm suffering from gynecomastia which is 2 cm in my left chest. My Testosterone(serum/CMIA) reports says that I'm having just 9.38 nmol/L. I'm going to renew my prescription tomorrow. Why my testosterone is that low? Even a 80 years old male have more than that. Help me. Thank you.

Hi..... Androgen deficiency can be caused by genetic disorders, medical problems, or damage to the testes or pituitary gland. Androgen deficiency happens when there are problems within the testes or with hormone production in the brain. A common chromosomal disorder that causes androgen deficiency is Klinefelter’s syndrome...Consult Physician for further evaluation and treatment....