Low sperm count
Recently I had done my semen analysis and the sperm count was low 3 million/ ml. Can you suggest what can be done to increase it.

Single seman examination is not conclusive. Repeat the count with another good patho lab, with three days of abstinence, and proper collection, without spilege. If three consecutive seman report is abnormal then meet a surgeon or urologist personally. If not possible, then can do online chatting after payment, can upload ur reports also, for proper advice.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+195
Chat with a sexologist
Share ur semen analysis test reports with me so that i can help u out completely to be sexually fit completely.. To increase sperm count and motility.. To be sexually fit completely
For further information consult me privately
drink milk daily
very poor counts, need more information about your problen
Ok 3 Take proper treatment in Ayurveda consult online with me for better result
Complete report needed to help u