Low sperm count 1.9 mill/ml
My sperm count is only 1.9mill/ml. Rest all parameters in semem analysis are above normal. What to do as we r planning for a baby. Wifes reports are normal. What to do Pls suggest

Take ayurvedic medicine.. To get rid of this problem permanently.. To increase sperm count and motality.. To be sexually fit completely.. To be a father soon
for further information consult me privately

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+124
Chat with a sexologist
Don't do as said by our colleague. Need further information. Contact on http://prac.to/drmanikantan for detail.
This is oligospermia is there any h/o Dm/Tb? Any use of steriods? Any infection in childhood? Any trauma? We can go with proper ayurvedic medicine prepared by me to increase ur sperm count to have pregnancy
consult me privately for more details
Try and go for IVF