Low periods

I m having a regular but low period which lasts for 1-2 days. What is this...can it be cured. My thyroid level is also good. Plz tell me what to do.

Doctor Answers (3) on Low periods

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
18 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Gynecologist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Nothing to do. Per cycle ur endometrium is shedding effectively without much blood loss which is good for u. If u r  gaining weight hormonal profile needs to be done.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
13 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
It's severe adrenal fatigue which can lead to more hormone imbalance. If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
13 yrs. of exp | Pune | Gynecologist
MADAM ITS NOT A DISEASE. YOUR BODY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS. THERE IS NO RULE AS TO HOW MANY DAYS THE BLEEDING SHOULD CONTINUE. THIS IS YOUR NATURAL PERIOD. YOUR PERIODS SHOULD NOT BE COMPARED TO OTHERS BUT THEN THEY SHOULD BE COMPARED TO YOUR OWN PAST PERIODS