Low motility of sperm30%
I have no children for 2 years. In my sperm anallysis count is 30 millions&motility is 30%.IN MY SCROTAL SCAN there is avericocele grade-1 & my testosteron levels are normal. i have been taking CO enzyme q10 medicin for one year &CLOMEFFIN25mg for two months. so what i do for child

Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Sperm count is normal Get your varicocele treated It may be hampering your fertility
Dr. Indhra Nedumaran
Gynecologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hope wife tubal patent test is normal and she is ovulating Sperm morphology to be analysed. If morphology is abnormal need to go for IUI IF ITS NORMAL EXPECTANT MANAGEMENT.