Low Libido
Hi, Recently my sexual urge have gone too low. Not able to get elections, and even if I get one, it ends i PE. Need help!!

Lower desire recently has to have some psychological situational or medical reason. Since it is also affecting your erection and with PE it would be better to get pŕoperly evaluated by an expert sexologist and get effectively treated.
Need to assess whether psychological, physical cause or mixed cause for erectile dysfunction. Physical Examination and few lab tests are required to diagnose the problem