Low Libido
Hi, Recently my sexual urge have gone too low. Not able to get elections, and even if I get one, it ends i PE. Need help!!

Dr. A Chakravarthy
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Need to assess whether psychological, physical cause or mixed cause for erectile dysfunction. Physical Examination and few lab tests are required to diagnose the problem
Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai

Lower desire recently has to have some psychological situational or medical reason. Since it is also affecting your erection and with PE it would be better to get pŕoperly evaluated by an expert sexologist and get effectively treated.