Low immunity
I usually get sick through various diseases like infection in throat usually in 3-4 months and gets cough and cold usually in 1-2 months and having less weight of only sixty two kgs with height 5'9', i feel many times low level of energy... I also have the problem of acidity usually regularly in the morning after 1 or 2 hours of waking up... Done check ups like blood report and sonography bt they are normal.... I goes to toilet more than twice as the stool doesent excrete in one go.. Usually have to apply preasure to excrete the stool many times i found mucus in my stool though not blood what could be the posaible reason for all this

Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 12 yrs exp Pune

You should consult a ayurvedic physician. Ayurvedic medicines & panchakarma will be helpful for you.