Low Haemoglobin 9.6 mg
My mother is suffering from dengue fever. After blood test it has been found that haemoglobin is low as 9.6 mg which has been referred as mild anemia in report. Also there is there is irregular shaped RBC. How to improve haemoglobin count?

Hello, I understand your feeling. To improve blood hemoglobin.she need.to take diet that which is rich in iron. Food that is rich in iron is leafy vegetables, peanuts, jaggery, liver,etc..make sure that she is having atleast two servings if any of the above to regain back her hb levels. But before that she needs supplementation through medications. Thank you Thank you