Low BP in CKD dialysis

Sir My mother is a CKD stage 5 patient and is on dialysis thrice a week. More often then not her BP tends to be low. And goes further down during dialysis Her BP falls as low as eighty by forty five during dialysis. And when BP is on lower side i.e. less than 100 by 60 she feels dizzy and sleep. Please suggest something in order to keep her BP in check. She also takes becosules. Thanks

Doctor Answers (2) on Low BP in CKD dialysis

Since she is critically ill, I would suggest you to start with Natrum mur 3x QID 2Tab and Ferrim phos 6x BD 4Tab. Book an appointment and receive a call back for further details and homeopathic medications. Homeopathy is effective and safe.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
Well that's pretty normal during dialysis. But she may be needing blood transfusion. What's her hemoglobin levels. Also their are many injections like Revofer and Ferium which help in raising the HB by 3-5 percent in 2 weeks times.